Last message accidentally went to you directly instead of the mailing list.

Never mind what I wrote about worker slots. I think you should check that
all tuples are being acked first. Then you might want to try enabling debug
logging. You should also verify that your spout is emitting all the
expected tuples. Since you're talking about a result file, I'm assuming
your spout output is limited.