Between two tasks the ordering is maintained. So if the spout and the bolts
have a parallelism of one the ordering will be usually maintained. However
currently there are some cases where messages are dropped at the source worker
if the connection to the destination worker goes down and the messages gets
replayed. In this case ordering cannot be guaranteed.