Hello Stig,

Thank you very much for your fast answer.
Let me answer your feedbacks:

1. Setting Zookeeper's configuration using LocalCluster.Builder:
    Unfortunately, event if LocalCluster.Builder inner class is public, I
don't see a way to use it in order to create a LocalCluster taking
advantage of a well crafted LocalCluster.Builder instance. Indeed, method
LocalCluster(Builder builder)
is private (and @deprecated).
   Would you please give an example of how to set Zookeeper's configuration
on LocalCluster (again I'm just testing with ExclamationTopology, nothing
complex) ?

2. Yes I'd be glad to propose some PR, but first I need to understand your
proposal about setting the Zookeeper configuration through the daemon conf
map (point 1. above)

3. I wrote that LocalCluster(String host,int port) constructor is not
documented because I cant' find this class in any Javadoc of Storm. As
pointed from http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/index.html, the
official Storm Javadoc at
http://storm.apache.org/releases/current/javadocs/index.html doesn't
include LocalCluster documentation, but only ILocalCluster one, which isn't
of great interest for running a LocalCluster with modest specific
configuration settings.

Hope it clarifies,
Best regards,

Alexandre Vermeerbergen