Hi,

I tried clean checkout storm project using git and ran the following
commands, neither of them worked:

mvn clean install -DskipTests

mvn clean install -DskipTests -U

mvn clean install -DskipTests -o

it always ended up with the same error:

Failed to execute goal on project storm-hdfs: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.storm:storm-hdfs:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to find io.confluent:kafka-avro-serializer:jar:1.0 in
https://xxx/repository/maven-public/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of nexus has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
 I also tried to git clone Kafaka project itself :
https://github.com/apache/kafka/
and build it locally, still cannot build storm due to the same reason, can
anyone tell me how to work around it?