Since this version of Storm comes with automatic back pressure, you need to
tune low water mark and high water mark parameters based on your
application. Please have a look at the following guide it can help you to
understand the way it works and help you to tune it based on your
application.

http://jobs.one2team.com/apache-storms/

Cheers,
Ali