Hi Thomas,

Could you find '__transfer' under '__system' component? '__system' denotes
SystemBolt which will be launched for each worker, and worker transfer
queue is registered to publish metrics in '__system' component.
You can also get metrics from '__recv-iconnection' under '__system'
component which is a set of simple metrics for Netty server. There's no
explicit disruptor queue for receive queue on worker. Receive callback
function will route received messages to executors' receive queues.
(They're disruptor queues.)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)