Thanks for the pointer. Looks like it can be achieved with stateful
windowing, but it's just based on skimming so there may be hard parts in
detail.
I'll spend time to read it and see how we can achieve it. (Both core API
and stream API which will be brought to Storm 2.0.0.)

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 12월 22일 (금) 오후 5:08, Jinhua Luo <luajit...@gmail.com>님이 작성: