Hi Michaël,
I cannot speak for your time zone, but I am from Ottawa, Canada and have
contracted on Storm before. When we needed further deep expertise, we used
Hortonworks who had French speakers at the time. I am not a French speaker
myself.

Cheers,
Jason

    On Friday, January 12, 2018, 11:57:53 AM EST, Michaël Melchiore