Hi,

I created issue for updating zookeeper client (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3233).

Next week, I will try to submit PRs for current storm and 1.1.x and 1.2.x.

I see 1.1.x-branch on git. Which one is for 1.2.x. Is it 1.x-branch?

Best regards,

Michal

W dniu 20.09.2018 o 16:30, Stig Rohde Døssing pisze:
I don't think there are any open issues/PRs to do it, but I don't see why we couldn't upgrade. Feel free to raise an issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira, and if you want to contribute the patch, please submit a PR to https://github.com/apache/storm/pulls. You can find a guide on how to develop Storm here https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/DEVELOPER.md.