Hi,

On Storm UI, we have an option to enable logger for specific classes using
the following section -

This is great but every time we redeploy our topology, we have to redefine
all our loggers in the UI again which is quite a bit of work if there are a
lot of classes. Is there a way to submit all the logger classes to Storm
when deploying a topology and have them automatically added to the UI? The
loggers would be disabled by default and we can enable them whenever needed.

Not sure if this feature already exists. If not, could be very useful.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.