Not 100% sure what that means. I have storm 2.0 installed on my nimbus
container. It has all the up to date jars. Additionally, the pom I am using
has the 2.0 listed as the dependency. I've repacked using the pom multiple
times. Whats even more odd is I have a second topology that gets packaged
with this one, which runs completely fine.

--

Berges Irani

Engineering Intern

berges.ir...@nextroll.com