unsubscribe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to  their author and do
not necessarily represent views and opinions  of Ugam.
Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory statement or infringe any
legal right.
Therefore, Ugam does not accept any responsibility or liability for such
statements. The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you have received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur
in the future.
Warning: Sufficient measures have been taken to scan any presence of viruses
however the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses as full security of the email cannot be ensured despite our
best efforts.
Therefore, Ugam accepts no liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the
content of this email.. ****

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email
helps the environment.