Hello Viraj,
Looks like you need to run profiler. Does this page help? Dynamic Worker
Profiling

|  |
Dynamic Worker Profiling

--Bipin

    On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 06:34:41 AM PDT, Aishwarya Soni
<aishwarya.ash...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I also observed that we do need more CPU power since 2.x versions. Try
increasing the supervisor CPU and its service memory/RAM. Since you are giving
20Gb XmX for workers, we need supervisors to be in a much beefier state to
provide that heap. We are a streaming app and for us, the supervisor CPU
utilization can go close to 16 CPU cores+.