Hi Sahil,

Disclaimer: I am not using that external component ;-)
It seems, that it is possible to pass extra consumer properties via
"consumerPropertiesFileName", which uses a util relying on a plain file
input stream to load a properties file. If that doesn't work, it sounds
like a bug (or the location of the properties file is an issue).

Gruß
Richard