I've created a Trident topology with persistentAggregate, where I save
aggregated data to a DB.
I've created a fake BatchSpout for my tests.
I noticed that when running in local mode, every time I start my topology,
the txid values are reset, which in practice resets the counters that I
stored in my previous run.

My intention in production is to use a Trident Kafka spout.
I'm trying to figure out what will happen to my real data when I run the
topology. Will restarting the topology cause the spout to reset the txid
value, which will make me end up with data loss? What will happen if I
switch to a different Kafka/Zookeeper cluster?