Thanks Abhishek for replying
Steps
1- After installed storm .. i downloaded storm-starter to run it on storm
2- running WordCountTopology using maven "build successfully"
3- trying to submit a topology on storm ui . using storm jar
4- i used storm jar SNAPSHOT with dependencies and worked well ..
5- trying to use storm jar  user@ubuntu:~/Storm/storm$ bin/storm jar
storm-starter.jar storm.starter.WordCountTopology wordcount but it didn't
work got this error "cannot find or load main class of WordCountTopology"

but i want to tell you something i guessed that it's the reason
when i imported package of storm starter in Eclipse to run code of it .. i
found error it's backtype package not defined !!