Hi,

I am trying to use Ganglia  to capture all the metrics that are displayed
in Storm UI. I am not quite sure on how to do that.I was able to integrate
Cassandra with Ganglia,where I just need to specify the metric name I want
to capture in a cassandra config file and Ganglia displays that metric.Is
there anything similar for Storm as well? I know its possible to capture
the JVM,Memory stats of the Storm cluster,but I am more interested in Storm
specific parameters such as Nimbus config,Number of spouts/bolts,Tuples
emitted,Tuples acked,Latency,etc.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.