Hi,
Can someone please attempt to answer this question? Its a crucial need for
my project.
Without a deterministic way to find out when a transaction is completed, I
cant trigger the related actions happening outside of the trident topology.
If you feel more details are required on the question, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
MK