Hi Mike

I've just pushed the metrics consumer I wrote for Librato to
https://github.com/DigitalPebble/storm-crawler. As you'll see in the code,
the token and username have to be passed via configuration. The only quirk
is that you can specify that a datapoint is sent as a counter by putting
'_counter' in its name, it is sent as a gauge otherwise. A bit of a hack
and there might be a cleaner way of doing this e.g. by writing custom
implementations of IMetric.

I have been using this to monitor the state and throughputs of my Storm
based crawlers with Librato and it works fine.

HTH

Julien

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble