Hi all,

I need to add dependent jars to my topology. With 'storm jar', the jar file shall contain all dependencies, but I miss information on how the jar must be structured. I only find references to maven plugins or gradle magic or leiningen whatever, none of which technologies I am using.

Could some kind soul just briefly describe how the jar needs to be structured:

1) Unpack all dependent jars and repack them into one jar. Is that what fatjar refers to?

2) Just add the dependent jars as jars and they are unpacked for use with the topology?

Thanks,
Harald.