Thanks.

A few days ago I found this recent pull request that seems to work
https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/pull/29

Today I updated my RPM scripting to include this update
https://github.com/nielsbasjes/storm-rhel-packaging

Tomorrow I'll do some testing to see if I can actually get a record from
Storm into HBase.

Niels Basjes

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN) <
skada...@bloomberg.net> wrote:

> We faced this issue couple weeks ago and ended up patching the code
> ourselves since it was such a small change.
>
> We weren't aware of the performance issue with the curator client. We
> don't see anything obvious, so I wonder if that's an edge case of some sort.

Niels Basjes