Derek: No I cannot cd into that directory, but I can cd into the directory
one up from it (dummy-topology-1-1394418571).  That directory contains
stormcode.ser and stormconf.ser files.  The topology is running locally for
testing, so I'm not launching any separate supervisor daemon.  It just
seems like it never even attempted to create the resources directory (but
it successfully created all the ancestor directories), as the folder isn't
really locked down at all.

P. Taylor: I get what you're implying, but Eclipse is being run as an
administrator already, and I am debugging the topology locally straight out
of eclipse.  It seems bizarre that there would be permissions issues on a
folder that the project itself created.