From: milind.pa...@polarisft.com [mailto:milind.pa...@polarisft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 8:55 AM
To: user@storm.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fw: Doubts on Apache Storm

Hi All,

Thanks for clarifying the doubts.

Can I request if there is any doc that demonstrate the deployment steps, pseudo
code, FAQ, etc. (Basically basic building blocks)

Regards
Milind Patil | Intellect Liquidity cash management 8SWS 031 | Silver metropolis
| Western express highway | Goregaon (East) | Mumbai | 400 063. INDIA
Board: 91-22-67801500  | 91-22-42029200 | Ext: 1734 Mobile: +91 9920612360
----- Forwarded by Milind Patil/BSC37/polarisFT on 05/06/2014 07:24 PM
-----

From:   Marc Vaillant <vaill...@animetrics.com>
To:     user@storm.incubator.apache.org
Date:   05/06/2014 07:12 PM
Subject:        Re: Doubts on Apache Storm

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 03:21:13PM +0530, milind.pa...@polarisft.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Is Nimbus mandatory for storm? (Our development env is neither using
>    Nimbus nor any other cloud environment)

I think you might have misunderstood nimbus.  It is a daemon that is part of
storm, *not* nimbus from the nimbus project.

> (I am new to Apache storm, it would really help me if any basic
> document available on Apache storm)
>
> Regards
> Milind Patil | Intellect Liquidity cash management 8SWS 031 | Silver
> metropolis | Western express highway | Goregaon (East)
|
> Mumbai | 400 063. INDIA
> Board: 91-22-67801500  | 91-22-42029200 | Ext: 1734 Mobile: +91
9920612360
> | mail id: milind.pa...@polarisft.com
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and
> is
sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission
error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.