Can you tell us more about this use case? I don't really understand, but
given what you've said so far, I might create a trident topology something
like this:

    TridentTopology topology = new TridentTopology();
    StormTopology = topology.newStream("spout1", spout)
        .each(new Fields("request_id"), new CsvReader(), new
Fields("csv_field1", "csv_field2", "csv_fieldN"));
        .groupBy(new Fields("csv_field1"))
        .... do something on the GroupedStream
        .build();

    public class CsvReader extends BaseFunction {
        public CsvReader() {
        }

        @Override
        public void execute(TridentTuple tuple, TridentCollector collector)
{
            long requestId = tuple.getLong(0);
            // do something with this requestId to figure out which CSV
file to read ???
            /* PSEUDOCODE
            for (each line in the CSV) {
                 // emit one tuple per line with all the fields
                collector.emit(new Values(line[0], line[1], line[N]));
            }
            */
        }
    }

(Trident makes working with batches a lot easier. :)

In general though, I'm not sure where you're getting the CSV files. I don't
think reading CSV files off of the worker nodes' disks directly would be a
good practice in Storm. It'd probably be better if your spouts emitted the
data themselves or something.

-Cody

--
Cody A. Ray, LEED AP