Also is there any way to look at logs for this master coordinator spout ?
I'd like to be able to see what exactly is failing. Currently my
mastercoord-bg0 spout says that there are 20 things failing, but there are
no error messages displayed. and I don't see anything when I ssh into the
box and look at logs there.

--
Raphael Hsieh
Amazon.com