Can you elaborate on what exactly you mean by "join". You can have a bolt
defined as part of topology which will load the other jar in the prepare()
method call actual functional methods in the "execute" method. This way ,
you are dynamically loading the other jar into your storm topo...(which in
my view... not a great idea). However, the point of concern is , how will
you distribute the other jar... that's a hassle. How big is your OSGi jar
and why is it such a big concern ?

Prasun