Hi,

I am new to Strom and while setting up the storm cluster, I ran into a
problem with setting up the supervisor ports.

What I understand from Storm, we do not need to set the supervisor port on
nimbus and this config only need to set on supervisor. Is it right?

If I set different number of ports on nimbus and supervisor, what will
happen then?

>From my side, I really got a strange problem. when I fresh the brower for
storm UI, the number of ports are changing. How could this be?

Hope someone can give me a light on it, thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Cui Qin