Hi Alec,

No, its not a storm issue.
Can you provide some extra context?
Run: mvn -version

Also, it says it cannot create the folder: /Users/sali/.m2/repository/
org/apache/maven/plugin-tools/maven-plugin-annotations/3.0
So, try to do it manually (as a sanity check):
mkdir
-p
/Users/sali/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugin-tools/maven-plugin-annotations/3.0

For more clue: mvn clean install -X -debug

Hope this helps.

*Toni Menzel | rebaze GmbH*
toni.men...@rebaze.com | +49 171 65 202 84
http:// <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_1770677242>www.rebaze.com |