I believe the below is a stub you can flesh out.

def post_initialize( self ):
     <flesh out>

Please note that I can't recommend Storm and Python; language layers begin
with Java -> Jruby -> Python, and the text pipe in between Jruby and Python
makes it really hard to recover from. I recommend either Java, and worst
case Jruby, for any production work you're thinking about.