Hi Danijel,

We are able to reproduce this issue with 0.9.2 as well.
We have two worker setup to run the trident topology.

When we kill one of the worker and again when that killed worker spawn on
same port(same slot) then that worker not able to communicate with 2nd
worker.

only transaction attempts are increasing continuously.

But if the killed worker spawn on new slot(new communication port) then it
working fine. Same behavior as in storm 9.0.1.

Please update me if you get any new development.

Regards
Tarkeshwar