Are you using all grouping for the deserialization bolt too?  My original
point is that you should not be using this grouping anywhere in your
topology. It will cause the duplication you are seeing unless your
parallelism is set to one for your bolts.  See the section on groupings
here https://storm.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Concepts.html and
this page about storm parallelism
http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2012/10/16/understanding-the-parallelism-of-a-storm-topology/.
Also maybe it would help if you share how you are building your topology.

-Nathan