Hello,

I have a storm cluster with 5 nodes and spouts reading from RabbitMQ
source. I am seeing a strange behaviour where some of the tuples are
failing and getting redelivered from RabbitMQ.

The logs on the individual storm nodes do not have any exceptions and no
obvious indicators. I believe I am "acking" from all the bolts that are
part of the topology.

I increased the timeout from the default 30s to 5 minutes. Still, some
messages are failing and getting redelivered. Any pointers as to how to
debug this and figure out the root cause of this?

If I see the admin console for a particular queue on RabbitMQ, I see the
bursts of delivery, acknowledgement and redeliveries. For example, if my
message timeout is 30s, i see bursts at the interval of 1 minute. If my
message timeout is 1 minute, i see bursts at the interval of 2 minutes. Any
pointers/suggestions regarding this issue?

Thanks
Vinay