Hi ,
I upgraded Storm to the latest 0.9.2-incubating and I see that my topology does
not start in local mode.
It does however work perfectly fine when I deploy the topology on a storm
cluster.

I see the following exception when I run the topology in the local mode :

[ERROR] ClientCnxnSocketNIO - Unable to open socket to
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:2000
[WARN] ClientCnxn - Session 0x0 for server null, unexpected error, closing
socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol family:
connect
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect (Native Method)
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect (SocketChannelImpl.java:500)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.registerAndConnect
(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:266)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.connect
(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:276)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.startConnect
(ClientCnxn.java:958)
    at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run (ClientCnxn.java:993)
[WARN] ConnectionStateManager - There are no ConnectionStateListeners
registered.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rushabh