Hello Experts,

I am new to real time processing of hadoop and storm too. I checked the
implementation details provided over storm documentation however it seems to be
all java coding. I'm a database guy and didn't work on java stuffs earlier.

I have worked on Hive/Impala/Pig related things for batch processing and oozie
for orchestration. I have a shell scripting exp for automation related stuffs
and some beginner level tasks on NoSql (Hbase).

It will be really helpful if you can guide me regd
- Any alternative tool which can be used for real time data processing on
hadoop based on my technical exp
- where to start learning Java essentials for hadoop
- is there any SQL dialect available for real time data processing on Big data

Thanks in advance for your time on this.

Regards,
Saurabh

Sent from my iPhone, please avoid typos.