Is there a way to provide extra classpath entries for the worker jvms when
using the storm script? I see that storm.cmd utilizes the STORM_CLASSPATH
environment variable yet the python script does not provide any such capability.

Our reasoning behind wanting this is the nature of our production environment
makes recompiling and redeploying the jar with dependencies difficult. In most
situations we only need to modify a config property so we'd much prefer to
utilize an external config directory shared across storm nodes on the classpath
than have to recompile and redeploy the jar with deps. Additionally in our
scenario we have to share some configs with code external to our topologies
(things like db connection info, etc) so it'd make way more sense to reference
those configs in one location.

Thanks,
Michael