Jason,

       Default is under your storm installation check for logs
dir.

-Harsha

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014, at 07:54 AM, Jason Kania wrote:

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, I have no /var/log/storm on my system. Where is
the path to these logs specified. I am guessing it is pointing
somewhere else by default.

Thanks,

Jason

From: Vikas Agarwal <vi...@infoobjects.com>
To: user@storm.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Jason Kania <jason.ka...@ymail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 10:34:00 AM
Subject: Re: Location of last error details seen in storm UI

Better would be to view log files under /var/log/storm. Any
issue with worker would be logged into
/var/log/storm/worker-6700.log
and /var/log/storm/worker-6701.log.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Vincent Russell
<[1]vincent.russ...@gmail.com> wrote:

Click on the link of the bolt/spout that is all the way on the
left side.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Jason Kania