That sounds like a very odd issue, as each storm worker runs within an
independent JVM. Are you putting all your classes in a single jar file
(that you upload to storm)? Is there any chance your build system is not
including the newest versions? Can you open the jar file and verify that
the correct versions are there?

--Tom