Hello!
 How many ZK nodes you are using? If are adding more zk nodes will be then
well load balanced for the storm-cluster? What is the information that is
exchanged via zk and how can I see it? I had a look on the Exhibitor but
without help to get this information.
I have a topology with aprox 900 executors and one single zk. Storm cannot
handle with this configuration.
Regards,
Florin