Hi,

For one of our applications we are trying to perform multiple groupBy
statements on the same stream, ideally it should look like this :

.stateQuery(...)
                .groupBy(new Fields("field"))
                .chainedAgg()
                                .groupBy(new Fields("anotherField"))
                                .chainedAgg()
                                .aggregate( ...)
                                .chainEnd()
                .aggregate(....)
                .aggregate(....)
                .chainEnd();

Obviously this doesn't work, we've tried several things, and came up with
something like this :
.stateQuery(...)
                .groupBy(new Fields("field", "anotherField"))
                .aggregate( /* Do something */)
                .groupBy(new Fields("lemma"))
                .chainedAgg()
                .aggregate(....)
                .aggregate(....)
                .chainEnd();

However, this doesn't work either, we are not able to reemit the initial
values on the input stream of the second groupBy statement.

Any thoughts on how can this be accomplished ?

Thank you for your help,

Marion