did you tried [1]https://github.com/ptgoetz/storm-cassandra.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Strulovitch, Zack wrote:

I've updated to 0.9.2 from pre-apache version 0.9.0.1 (which
broke my Cassandra bolt implemented using this code :
[2]https://github.com/tjake/stormscraper[3]https://github.com/t
jake/stormscraper )
According to some posts, this is due to netty conflict. Could
anyone please suggest me an alternative reliable Cassandra bolt
implementation?
Thank you in advance,
Zack

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information
intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and
its attachments.