I want to iterate over a set of beans, creating widget A if property is
set, widget B if not.  Therefore, I'm looking for an "if/else"
structure.  The closest thing I can find is <logic:equal> and
<logic:notEqual>.  I'm assuming that there is no straight forward way to
implement an 'else' clause in tags, so I'm thinking that I need to so
something like the following:

<logic:iterate name="SearchForm"
    property="tableDesc.batchAction"
    id="element" >
  <logic:equal name="id" parameter="isSubmit" value="true">
    <!-- insert <html:button> here -->
  </logic:equal>
  <logic:notEqual name="id" parameter="isSubmit" value="true">
    <!-- insert <html:submit> here -->
  </logic:equal>
</logic:iterate>

Basically, to implement the else clause by performing a second if
statement.

Is this the correct way to do things?  Is there a better way?  Would I
be better off using scriptlet code?

JDG

--
Jay Glanville