Adam,

I like seeing all the steps listed in there, but some examples are what the
new user like myself needs.  Specificially, what is the path and the input.
Can they be a mapping, or do they have to be a physical file.  What if I am
using tiles, can the path or input  be a Tile definition?  How does the path
relate to the bean or vice versa.  These are the things I had to practice
with through trial and error, and usenet, of course.

And thanks for all your help.

Skip Hollowell
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]