From: Marcelo Epstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 9:31 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Connection Pooling (How i use...)

I use the pool like this: (IS IT WRONG??) I think the connection is being
closed..

try {
        Context ctx = new InitialContext();
        if (ctx == null)
              throw new Exception("Boom - No Context");

              DataSource ds = (DataSource)
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/EasyDB");

              if (ds != null) {
                Connection conn = ds.getConnection();
                if (conn != null) {
                        String query ="Any query";
                        ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery(query);
                        while (rs.next()) {
                                                              "Use ResulSet"

                        }
                                stmt.close();