This logic isn't going to help the problem.
> > <logic:iterate index="indexId">
> >   <input type="hidden" value="<c:out
> var="indexId"/>"/>

All it is going to do is create a bunch of input
parameters with type="hidden" and having values of
0,1,2,3 ....

What does your form really look like? Do you have
multiple submit buttons, links? What items are you
indexing? Are you trying to have multiple forms in
your iteration?

Regards,

Richard

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Actually you might need a name attribute on that
> hidden field as well
> ... which could get complicated. It depends on where
> you form is. Inside
> or outside the logic:iterate?
>
> On 04/06/2004 06:43 PM Adam Hardy wrote:
> > This is pseudo-code, so before use it'll need
> corrections! For JSP2 & JSTL
> >
> > <logic:iterate index="indexId">
> >   <input type="hidden" value="<c:out
> var="indexId"/>"/>
> >

> > On 04/06/2004 06:30 PM Eric Hodges wrote:
> >
> >> Does anyone know of a simple way to send a
> logic:iterate's indexId
> >> back as a
> >> form bean property on submit?

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]