Hi,all

I m using a <jsp:include> in my jsp file(myjsp.jsp), the file contains also a form, when I submit the form, the action will actually foward back to this jsp---the included content in the <jsp:include> will have been changed thus display new content, the fact is , it throws response already committed exception constanly, but not always, why?

and what can I do to solve or avoid this problem? somebody suggested using <iframe> but <iframe > brought much more problems to me(because of my specific code), I tried <%@ include file="<%=myvariable %>", yet seems that tag doesnt allow jsp variables

Thanks&Regards