From: Saul Q Yuan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 9 April 2004 06:03
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: DynaValidatorActionForm client-side validation

Hmmm, I don't seem to have that problem. Did you specify
method="validateYourActionForm" in addition to:
formName="/yourActionPath" in your <html:javascript tag? If so, the js
function generated will be validateYourActionForm. I could be wrong, but
don't have time now to dig deep into the code.

HTH,
Saul