HI,

Is it a bug or has been intentionally done like that?

I have a form with lots of CRUD buttons. The action path is
"/maintainEmployeeDetails". I am using DispatchAction class for the
same.
But each of these buttons has specific javascript validations. So in the
validation.xml insted of giving the name as

< form name=" maintainEmployeeDetails">

I have given

< form name=" maintainEmployeeDetailsCreate">

and similarly for other buttons. This is not throwing any error but in
the struts site documentation it's written that the name should be same
as the path.

It's good for me as I can use these specific javascript functions for
each of these buttons.

Will it be changed in coming release?

KP