On Friday 09 April 2004 21:55, Ralf Schneider wrote:

Hi,

I've experimented with the same setup some time
ago and found this helpful:

http://cymulacrum.net/writings/tomcat5/c831.html

HTH,
-- Chris.

NB. Luckily, there are binary versions of mod_jk2
available now, so you can skip the first part
(http://www.apache.de/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/binaries/)