Hi everyone. I need to perform conditional validation in one of my forms. I have
a drop-down list and a text field. The validation applied to the text field
should be dependent on the value selected on the drop-down list. Is this
possible, using the Struts validator? I've taken a look at the "validwhen"
validator but I don't see how could this be done. I want a solution that allows
me to use Javascript validation.

Thanks in advance.