Use indexed properties.

Link for the same
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/indexedprops.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Stevens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 2:37 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Multiple file uploads

Hi,

I've read various threads on this mailing list about uploading files,
and
uploading MULTIPLE files. There seems to be some shortcomings.
Especially as I want to offer a theoretically infinite number of file
uploads in one form. 0 to 5 files is realistic. But I don't want to
limit
it.

My understanding is that I will have to limit this because for each file
I'll need a getter and setter in my ActionForm.
ie: setFile1() setFile2() setFile3().

So... the compile of my ActionForm creates a limit on the number of
files
able to be uploaded.

Is there no other way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
AS

GOLDMAN SACHS JBWERE PTY LTD DISCLAIMER

Goldman Sachs JBWere Pty Ltd and its related entities distributing this
document and each of their respective directors, officers and agents
("the Goldman Sachs JBWere Group") believe that the information
contained in this document is correct and that any estimates, opinions,
conclusions or recommendations contained in this document are reasonably
held or made as at the time of compilation.  However, no warranty is
made as to the accuracy or reliability of any estimates, opinions,
conclusions, recommendations (which may change without notice) or other
information contained in this document and, to the maximum extent
permitted by law, the Goldman Sachs JBWere Group disclaims all liability
and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may
be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained or
omitted from this document.

Goldman Sachs JBWere does not represent or warrant the attached files
are free from computer viruses or other defects.  The attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from use.